…Both For In-house and Independent Professionals
Quick and easy way to master transfer pricing -at your own pace- from the comfort of your home or office – even if you’re currently not a tax expert…
…Soon, you’ll be able to:
- Navigate transfer pricing challenges with confidence.
- Boost your skills with practical short-cuts found nowhere else.
- Become a sought-after authority in the work place.
My name is Wesley Thysse, Managing Partner of Transfer Pricing Asia, and I disclose exactly how to achieve this in this short article.
Do You Find Yourself Asking These Questions?
…How to choose a transfer pricing method?
…How to justify an arm’s length price?
…How to prepare the transfer pricing documentation?
…How to find good comparable data for an analysis?
…How to create a policy that satisfies the tax authorities?
You’re not alone. We have more than 10,000 visitors a month on this website looking for an answer to these (basic) questions. And no-one is answering them…. until now.
Luckily, there is now a simple and elegant solution to quickly master the fundamentals of transfer pricing…
What You’re About To Do
You’re about to discover a road-map through the maze of regulations. A selection of powerful insider transfer pricing tactics, presented to you in plain language, made alive with cases and examples. What’s included?
Fundamental Knowledge allowing you to:
- Obtain a deep understanding of transfer pricing.
- Explore transfer pricing methods in detail.
- Understand the laws and how to comply with them.
- Apply essential transfer pricing concepts with ease.
- Discover the key to a successful policy.
Practical information found nowhere else on how to:
- Succeed in finding comparable prices.
- Come to a decision on which transfer pricing method to use.
- Analyze prices – even without 100% comparability.
- Set the correct prices – by following a “Nine Step” formula.
- Unlock value for your company or clients.
- Craft compliant documentation – by using “Seven Building Blocks.”
- Draft a transfer pricing policy – and implement it into an organization.
- Avoid disputes with tax-authorities – by mitigating risk.
- Much, Much more.
The Book: Transfer Pricing: Rules & Practice
We created a clear and easy-to-read guide, containing all the information you need.
It focuses on practice, rather than theory. The lessons learned from it can be readily applied to real business situations and transactions. With it, dealing with transfer pricing issues will be a breeze!
This book is easily understood – even if English is not your native tongue, or if you don’t have a background in (tax) law. We spell each topic out in detail, with images, examples and cases.
We worked hard to create the best product available. Because we invested the time to base this book on real world demand and experience, we are confident that it will answer all your questions.
“Practical guidance accessible for everyone who’s interested in transfer pricing. Very well written, clear, full of examples and case studies .. Great piece of work! Huge compliments to the authors!”
“Very well written, very clear, and I like the approach you have of transfer pricing.”
Tim Mulder Testimonial
“This book is great. The authors explain transfer pricing in simple terms and have included a large number of useful examples. In my view this is a must read for any professional who deals with transfer pricing.”
“Had a read through the TP manual last weekend. Awesome. Its very explanatory. I love it! Simple language simple examples. Makes sense. Man felt like my ACA student days. It felt like reading my ICEAW manual. You can take that as a compliment. The manuals were very good! Its not an easy task to explain something out of a book.”
“Thank you for these materials! I am reading through them currently. The book is well organized and easy to understand with good examples which makes it enjoyable.”
“This book is a product that everyone working in an in-house tax or transfer pricing role should have on their desk. What sets it apart from other TP related books is the practical approach. Unlike many other publications, it gives good quality examples and solutions for real life TP cases and it is not limited to addressing OECD TP guidance only.”
What Is Covered
A number of chapters divide this exclusive book, each discussing a different topic. Each introduces essential tools and resources, and step-by-step systems you can use when meeting your regulatory obligations.
- Chapter 1 tells you exactly what transfer pricing is. It also defines key concepts in detail, such as: Associated Enterprises, Controlled Transactions and the Arm’s Length Principle.
- Chapter 2 outlines why transfer pricing is such a hot topic; diving into “profit shifting” and “erosion of the tax-base.” It shines a light on the attention it gets from politicians, lobby groups and the media, and how this contributed to the world-wide implementation of (broadly similar) legislation.
- Chapter 3 unveils a “Nine-Step Process” for pricing transactions. It reveals where you can find internal and external prices for your benchmark – and how to correctly analyze this data.
- Chapter 4 examines the five transfer pricing methods and details when each should be used. Next, we reveal a simple (but essential) tool to fortify your transfer pricing against challenges from tax authorities. This prevents potential audits and disputes.
- Chapter 5 raises the bar with “Seven Building Blocks” to construct documentation from scratch. By doing this yourself, you can save time and legal fees.
- Chapter 6 spells out how to craft a transfer pricing policy and integrate this in the day-to-day practice of a MN. It discusses overcoming the practical hurdles you'll likely encounter. Lastly, it includes drafting tips for transfer pricing agreements, another major component that is often overlooked.
- Chapter 7 isolates common focus points of tax authorities, and presents five measures you can take to avoid audits and disputes.
- Annex I includes additional guidance on the creation of the Master File, the Local File and the Country-by-Country Report.
As you can see, each essential aspect of transfer pricing is included. But this is just a summary. To see exactly what is covered, make sure to check out the Table of Contents...Transfer Pricing: Rules & Practice - Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this book is written based on the OECD Guidelines, which is what is being implemented worldwide. It is true there are small variations in the interpretations by domestic legislatiors. We account for those. The general principles, however, are the same everywhere.
More over, we have practical experience with transfer pricing in Europe, North- and South America and Asia (of course).
Yes, we wrote this material as simply as possible. One of the reason our articles are successful on the Internet is exactly because they are easy to read.
This means that even if your English isn’t 100% perfect, this book is by far the best option out there.
This book is written for a wide audience. This means everybody can grab it and quickly gain a deep understanding on transfer pricing. However, it is most useful for:
- In-house tax/finance professionals
- Accountants / Tax advisors
- Tax directors/managers
- Independent advisors
- Tax authorities
- Everybody else in need of a deeper understanding of transfer pricing
I guess by now you are convinced this is great. I bet you have a few questions. How much does it cost? Am I guaranteed to get the result I need? How do I get my hands on it?
Before we dive into that, let's recap what you’re getting:
Transfer Pricing: Rules & Practice: The most complete guidebook on practical transfer pricing currently on the market. It's hard to place a value on this book, because it provides many short-cuts not found anywhere else:
- A basic strategy call with a transfer pricing expert to determine the best transfer pricing method would cost around USD 500-1,000. After all, they must completely analyze the business and the controlled transaction(s). Wouldn’t it be nice if you could handle this? Chapter 4 spells it all out.
- Firms often charge USD 2,500-5,000 for a Transfer Pricing Analysis of a controlled transaction. Chapter 3 gives you a “Nine Step Process” you can use to substantiate arm's length prices.
- Even one "Dispute Avoiding" suggestion mentioned in Chapter 7 could be the difference between a standard (busy) year-end closure, and finding yourself at the center of an audit.
- What other way is there to instantly improve your value in the work-place, by bringing a set of rare and in-demand skills to the table? Become the go-to-expert as far as transfer pricing is concerned.
You might expect to find all this value behind a massive price-wall. But I want to make this product inclusive, and available to a wide-range of visitors. Therefore, this book is available for only 97 USD.
This is less than you’d have to pay for one hour of my time, less than one hour at any one-day seminar out there, and far less than any course available.
What To Do Next:
By now you understand this is the most convenient, affordable and low-risk way to start your transfer pricing journey.
The next step is to click on the "Buy Now" button below. You'll be taken to our shopping card. Checkout is done by Paypal. You’ll be paying to our company account: Thysse de Lange Limited. After payment, you’re redirected to an instant download page. In addition, You’ll receive a notification by email (can take a few minutes) with a link to the correct material as well.
With this material, you get yourself a road-map. It takes you on a journey of discovery: Explore new concepts, learn insider tactics, and execute powerful tools. This is an investment in your career, that will easily pay itself back ten times.
You should jump on this right now. You have no idea what is going to happen next or if this offer is going to be around at this price. No-one is teaching this because it isn't in their interest to do so. They want to keep the competition out. If you're smart, you click on this button and become instantly one of the few who can safely lead others through the transfer pricing landscape for years to come.
So congratulations on taking this important step, and...
...Welcome to the wonderful world of transfer pricing!