Do you want to make sure you are compliant with transfer pricing regulation?
Do you have a feeling your firm is lacking transfer pricing documentation?
Or are you in need of a new transfer pricing strategy?
If you have these questions, but you don’t know where to start, then doing a strategy call is the best option for you.
What Do We Address During A Strategy Call?
During a strategy call, we can:
- Scan how transfer pricing regulation affects your business.
- Discuss your current corporate structure and what transfer pricing documentation you need.
- Build a solid transfer pricing strategy that can pass the increasing government scrutiny
- Explain the practical issue of implementing transfer pricing
- Answer all your questions related to transfer pricing.
What does a strategy call look like?
First, you let us know with the contact form below that you are interested.
Based on your first message we assess if a call is justified. If so, we send you our invoice and a form with questions. With that information, we can prepare ourselves for the call. If we go through the actual laws first, we can better answer your questions.
We can use Skype, but you can also call us.
The price of a strategy call is 500 USD.
If you’re interested in doing a strategy call, contact us now with the form below: